a confirmation box which doesn't interrupt

Hi guys, i have a web automating tool which starts an IE instance and navigates and does its thing

then it needs the user to make some inputs and click some options, this is the part where the autoit needs to pause with a pop up box for the user to see and after the user has made the appropriate changes, the user should click on ok from the confirmation box to resume.

Is something like this possible, and if so what are some of the commands? I did some search on the help file, but I couldn't find anything

Hi guys, i have a web automating tool which starts an IE instance and navigates and does its thing

then it needs the user to make some inputs and click some options, this is the part where the autoit needs to pause with a pop up box for the user to see and after the user has made the appropriate changes, the user should click on ok from the confirmation box to resume.

Is something like this possible, and if so what are some of the commands? I did some search on the help file, but I couldn't find anything

'Msgbox' automatically pauses the script and waits for the "OK" button to be pressed.

You could use the tray icon. Which might be easier:

TrayTip("Input", "When you are finished, click here to resume", 3)
$TrayResume = TrayCreateMenu("Resume")
$TrayExit = TrayCreateItem("Exit", $TrayResume)

while 1
    Switch TrayGetMsg()

Case $TrayResume
            ExitLoop

EndSwitch

WEnd

ResumeApp() ; A function, or you could just continue the code here...