getting simple GUI Coordinates

Hello,

i've been searching for a damn hour of something so simple, but can't find it anywhere. :P

I want to get the X/Y Coordinates of my GUI! That's all :/ Now i've been looking for a while in the search box in the forums, it only tells me about ControlGetPos. This command isn't well described in the autoit help file. I've been trying to write the following:

$pos2   =   ControlGetPos($title&"  ---  "&$VERSION, "Adressen", "SysTabControl32")
msgbox(0,"",$pos2) ; should result in : giving the X/Y coordinates, but instead it gives crashes

any help?

Immense

Hello,

i've been searching for a damn hour of something so simple, but can't find it anywhere. :P

I want to get the X/Y Coordinates of my GUI! That's all :/ Now i've been looking for a while in the search box in the forums, it only tells me about ControlGetPos. This command isn't well described in the autoit help file. I've been trying to write the following:

$pos2   =   ControlGetPos($title&"  ---  "&$VERSION, "Adressen", "SysTabControl32")
msgbox(0,"",$pos2) ; should result in : giving the X/Y coordinates, but instead it gives crashes

any help?

Immense

Coordinates of GUI or some GUI control?

When the words fail... music speaks.