I need some help with my ALT+F4

I am trying to get my macro to press ALT+F4 in the game. For some reason it is not working correctly. These are the two ways i have tried:

If $Secondary1 = 2 Then

WriteLog("Sending keys F1 " & $MyGUI_LasersInput & " : " & @Hour & ":" & @Min & ":" & @Sec)

Send("!{F1}")

EndIf

If $Secondary2 = 2 Then

Send("{ALTDOWN}{F2}{ALTUP}")

WriteLog("Sending keys F2 " & $MyGUI_LasersInput & " : " & @Hour & ":" & @Min & ":" & @Sec)

EndIf

if $Secondary3 = 2 Then

Send("{ALTDOWN}")

Send("{F3}")

Send("{ALTUP}")

EndIf

I'm affraid you're not so clear about what didn't work on your code. I had a quick look and every way it shouls have worked.

About Alt+F4 I don't know if you can use that in a game because this is a Windows shortcut for closing curent application - IMO, pressing these keys will make your game close.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

I'm affraid you're not so clear about what didn't work on your code. I had a quick look and every way it shouls have worked.

About Alt+F4 I don't know if you can use that in a game because this is a Windows shortcut for closing curent application - IMO, pressing these keys will make your game close.

Well it is for the game EVE. and the shortcut key for the shields are ALT+F1, ALT+F2, ALT+F3, and ALT+F4. so as long as i can send the key strokes to the application, it should work. For some reason though i can't get it to work.