My Eve mining macro

Axufuris

I have been working on this Eve mining macro. Currently it only works on resolution 1680 x 1050. Sorry guys. Anyways, it works fullscreen, it can log in and out, it does check your health and flies you back to dock. I think it is working pretty good so far. I like the fact that i got it to log out at 5:30am and log back in at 8 am. Do not click the help button on the program because it currently isn't working. If you want to see the help... go to your program files folder, then Andys mining program folder and it will be in there. Let me know what you all think about it and about any different problems you run into. I ran it all night for the past few nights with no problem.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/15286e/n/setup_exe

I have been working on this Eve mining macro. Currently it only works on resolution 1680 x 1050. Sorry guys. Anyways, it works fullscreen, it can log in and out, it does check your health and flies you back to dock. I think it is working pretty good so far. I like the fact that i got it to log out at 5:30am and log back in at 8 am. Do not click the help button on the program because it currently isn't working. If you want to see the help... go to your program files folder, then Andys mining program folder and it will be in there. Let me know what you all think about it and about any different problems you run into. I ran it all night for the past few nights with no problem.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/15286e/n/setup_exe

You have not specified if you are providing the source. Are you? Edited by Alienware