Autoit in C++

xZZTx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You Valik You Are Still Not Helping All I Asked Was How Can i Fix The Error Not Wright My Code

Error

1>.\main.cpp(20) : error C2664: 'AU3_ToolTip' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'int' to 'const char *'

How Do i Fix

DO NOT COMMENT(VALIK)

Sorry For Any Spelling / Grammar Errors I May Make.... I Failed English Wayyyy To Many Times..

You Valik You Are Still Not Helping All I Asked Was How Can i Fix The Error Not Wright My Code

Error

1>.\main.cpp(20) : error C2664: 'AU3_ToolTip' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'int' to 'const char *'

How Do i Fix

DO NOT COMMENT(VALIK)

This is stupid. You get this problem because you didn't care to learn any c++. This problem could be understood by anyone who has studied at least the first 2 lessons in any c++ tutorial/book.

Edit: And how to solve, sit down and read a c++ tutorial, at least the first 5-6 lessons.

Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

I Love That..

Still No Help

Im Asking HOW To Fix It

Not What I Need To Learn To Fix It

Edited by xZZTx
Sorry For Any Spelling / Grammar Errors I May Make.... I Failed English Wayyyy To Many Times..

I Love That..

Still No Help

Im Asking HOW To Fix It

Not What I Need To Learn To Fix It

Rent A Coder

PS. You should learn to spell. It looks really bad when you "uppercase" the first letter of every word.

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

Look At The Sig I Suck At Spelling Congrats Lt.Obvious You Have Been Promoted

BTW Still You Guys Must Be Retarded Because You Still Did Not Help

because i don't know the C++ equivalent to most of the Autoit commands if i had a list that would be cool but i do not

From the first post.

I was building up a point. If he doesn't even know why he should be using C++ (or if he doesn't even know why C++ would be faster), then there is a problem. (Yeah, he said that he wanted to because C++ is faster than AutoIt, but when you have no idea how to even use C++....)

because i don't know the C++ equivalent to most of the Autoit commands if i had a list that would be cool but i do not

I have no idea what that has to do with the question I asked, but OK. Obviously, you said you wanted to use C++ because it is faster than AutoIt. What exactly are you doing that would be faster in C++ than in AutoIt? Edited by cppman

C++ Run MUCH faster then autoit in more ways then one

If You Use A Simple Script such as

global $A,$B
While 1
    $A += 1
    $B = Hex($A,6)
    ToolTip($B,1000,300)
WEnd

in autoit

it will take you atleast a few min to get to 00A000

witch in this case would be making an address scanner impossibly slow

BUT Lets Stop trying to make sence of my madness and help me fix the 1 dam error i have

Edited by xZZTx

BUT Lets Stop trying to make sence of my madness and help me fix the 1 dam error i have

That one error is a huge problem if you don't understand C++. C++ doesn't have an operator for concatenating two strings (let alone, two numbers). You have to understand that AutoIt's variables are "variants". C/C++'s variables aren't. You first need to convert both of your numbers to strings, then find a way to concatenate the two strings, and pass that to the function.

Also, He is assuming that every Autoit function has an AutoitX equivalent, which is most certainly not the case.

EDIT: This is my 3000th post. Oh Em Gee.

Edited by KentonBomb

Valik just wants him to make a bigger fool of himself. Well I do :D

If the OP was up to it (with the current content of what is being posted... its a no...), I would direct him to read http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41358, STFU for a while so he actually reads every book in the thread, and maybe for him to come back, to find he has solved all his problems with some hard work on HIS PART. Well some problems solved... ;)

Cheers,

Brett

This thread is funny.

Does someone mind answering a uh... better question.

Since you must use AutoItx3.dll as a recource, this means you must have this in the same directory as your compiled AutoIt C++ program? If so, is there anyway to use dll's as an internal recource?