Wait until IE page completely loads

Radsam

you might be able to somehow match up certain pixels that wont show if the page isn't done, but that would be lots of code and you would need to use the status bar text still. i think i had problems with a page needing to load before

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

depending on the browser, you could monitor the StatusBarGetText. The difficulty is with java or flash elements on the page. You need to have an indicator that the page is loaded. Usually (if the mouse is not hovering over a link) the StatusBarGetText in a loop looking for the word "Done" is good enough.

Lar.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just an idea:

check that the status bar text DOESN'T contain Loading or downloading

since obviously if it does it still hasn't finished..u'll also have to check for blank and others.....doesn't seem like any sure fire easy way......unless u're going to same web page and know the approximate load time and just sleep it for that time.

Edited by closeupman

me too

i use all of those suggestions, and its still not 100% reliable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about a status get + a DoWait(random time from 2-5 seconds goes here)

What would the code for that look like? :lmao:

Thanks to Wolvereness for putting up with me and helping me ^_^