_MemoryRead

Am I the only one who doesn't know what the heck this is?

How do I get the address for the '_MemoryRead' function? FYI, I've searched the forums, and done everything I can to get the info on this. I may just be stupid, but nobody has posted about where to obtain this...

_MemoryRead([b]$iv_Address[/b], $ah_Handle, $sv_Type = 'dword')

Thanks

Edited by Szhlopp

Re-read my OP please=)

Here is what he posted:

$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ("Memory Address (HEX): ", 50, 100)
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 5, 125, 150)
GUICtrlSetData($Input1, "0x00A510F0")

$TheInput1 = GUICtrlRead($Input1)
 $TheInput2 = GUICtrlRead($Input2)
$Read = _MemoryRead($TheInput1, $OpenProcess, $TheInput2)

He has data already filled in here. Where does he get "0x00A510F0" ?

Read the ENTIRE thread. He explains how he got it on page two and I suggested an alternative.

Whats MHS and CE ?

Cheat engine? Where do I get to that?

Thanks

It's called google. People aren't going to hold your hand and do this for you. CE = Cheat Engine. See? Ever hear of abbreviations? If you don't know how to get the addresses it really calls into question why you're trying in the first place and what you're trying to do.

It's called google. People aren't going to hold your hand and do this for you. CE = Cheat Engine. See? Ever hear of abbreviations? If you don't know how to get the addresses it really calls into question why you're trying in the first place and what you're trying to do.

I suggest you log off these forums and take a nap...

Yes I realize CE = cheat engine. I grabbed a url (I thought it was the url) and the page wouldn't load. I didn't even know if that was the correct URL.

All I was doing was playing around with the memory stuff. And was a little frustrated at why nobody posted about obtaining the adress within autoit (or really where to get it all). I don't NEED this for anything. I thought making a quick post about it would give me the solution to finding out how to obtain it....

Sorry I Bothered you ;) I'm :D To stupid ;) To do this :lmao:

I don't need to take a nap. Please don't talk to me as if I were a child. I'm simply a bit annoyed that you didn't seem to do any real research on this beforehand. Playing around with something new is a good way to learn and so is asking questions but if your question has already been answered then you should try searching a bit more thoroughly. As far as I'm aware you can not get hex memory addresses with native autoit code. Someone may have created a udf for this, I'm not sure since I don't do memory editing on a regular basis. Why not try something simpler if you don't understand this? You can't simply expect to automatically know how something works, and considering the thread I directed you to was a bit of a "hot-button" a lot of little details could be picked up if you read carefully.