Vista Sucks @#$^%^@#$&*% (Working)

daywalkereg

Everyone Know That Vista Sucks ;)

But Microsoft Made A Nice Fix In Vista!

When You Try To Rename A File It Only Select The File Name Without The Extension So Vista Go To Hell , I Made My Own Fix For XP pro, home etc.

Now Download It And Tell Me

Sorry It Is Now Working

Edited by daywalkereg

1 £0\\/3 |-|3® $0 |\\/|µ(|-|

Well it's true that Vista sucks... but that feature is what you most of the time need. Almost everytime you are renaming a file - you just want to rename the name... not the extension. That's how OSX's Finder does it. But it does it well. I'm not so familiar with Vista, so I don't know if Redmond has done that feature somehow wrong. As they normally do...

When You Try To Rename A File It Only Select The File Name Without The Extension So Vista Go To Hell , I Made My Own Fix For XP pro, home etc.

Your adlib will not work because of the obfuscation.

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

I now we are not allowed to ask for source.. and it is not because i dont trust u i ask for it, its simply because im curius on how its done ;)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69911 <-- Best hacker ever :D

I like Vista. I also like how Vista renames files... How often do you want to change a file extension?
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

wow.. Vista does not suck. I can't believe there's still threads like these going around. I've been using Vista since beta, sp1 fixed everything for me.

Every 'problem' in Vista has a fix. It's a matter of you being computer-literate enough to know how to fix it.

To fix the problem of Vista not letting you change the extension, you just click Tools,Folder Options,View, and uncheck Hide Known File Extensions.

To fix the problem of Vista not letting you change the extension, you just click Tools,Folder Options,View, and uncheck Hide Known File Extensions.

That is not a problem in Vista, XP started with it!! (but what has that to do with this thread?)