Windows On-Screen Keyboard

qwest

Hi! Im trying to control the windows OSK using the Controlclick command and it's not working.I works fine on other programs.I cant figure out whats wrong..any help will be greatly appreciated.. thanks

im using this command

ControlClick("On-Screen Keyboard", "", 111) ;111 is the ID of the space key

>>>> Window <<<<

Title:

Class: Shell_TrayWnd

Position: -2, 547

Size: 804, 55

Style: 0x96840000

ExStyle: 0x00000188

Handle: 0x00030050

>>>> Control <<<<

Class: ToolbarWindow32

Instance: 3

ClassnameNN: ToolbarWindow323

ID:

Text: Running Applications

Position: 148, 0

Size: 465, 47

ControlClick Coords: 409, 38

Style: 0x52009345

ExStyle: 0x00000000

Handle: 0x0001007E

Hi! Im trying to control the windows OSK using the Controlclick command and it's not working.I works fine on other programs.I cant figure out whats wrong..any help will be greatly appreciated.. thanks

im using this command

>>>> Window <<<<

Title:

Class: Shell_TrayWnd

Position: -2, 547

Size: 804, 55

Style: 0x96840000

ExStyle: 0x00000188

Handle: 0x00030050

>>>> Control <<<<

Class: ToolbarWindow32

Instance: 3

ClassnameNN: ToolbarWindow323

ID:

Text: Running Applications

Position: 148, 0

Size: 465, 47

ControlClick Coords: 409, 38

Style: 0x52009345

ExStyle: 0x00000000

Handle: 0x0001007E

I tried this too. For some reason the buttons don't register as standard controls. You would have to get a list of the buttons coordinates compared to the position of the window (Not fun...). I suggest using the "Send" function for whatever it is you want to do=)

im using this command

How did you find the ID of the keys? I tried using AutoIt WIndowInfo and it didn't show anything.

I didn't like the Windows OSK for something I did once where I wanted to use a touch-sensitive screen because the keys are too small, so I wrote my own version which has no problem with using ControlClick. If it would help I can show my version.

But why do you want to ControlClick an OSK? Wouldn't it be easier to send the text to the target rather than through the OSK?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

It is probably for a game, some games block send but you can still use the OSK.

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) might help you as a start if you are going to use the coordinates of the buttons to MouseClick() or something.

Thanks for the reps =D

yeah it's actually for helper for an online game. most games are protected by GG/xtrap and it's not possible to send keys directly to the game.I noticed that OSK can still send keystokes to the game.

@Pain and Szhlopp

yes, moving the mouse coordinates and clicking inside the OSM would work. but it's for a game and I need to be able to use the mouse at the same time.

@Martin

I used the WindowsInfo and it worked for some reason.

Yeahh,I would greatly appreciate it if you can show me your own OSK.I actually am looking for a OSK that works like the one w/ windows and try to use it.

Any more ideas...?

@Martin

I used the WindowsInfo and it worked for some reason.

Yeahh,I would greatly appreciate it if you can show me your own OSK.I actually am looking for a OSK that works like the one w/ windows and try to use it.

Any more ideas...?

I don't think it will help because my script uses Send. When a key is pressed on the OSK it activates the previously active window and Sends the key.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.