EMP - Evolutionized Media Player v15

AdmiralAlkex

Now thats pretty fricken leet yo...can't beat that now can ya? haha and you can't read this shit either >_< would it annoy people if i talked like this all day, for like one whole day?

Don't do that. Seriously. Alienware was (and most likely still are) stupid like hell, and repeating his words doesn't make you look any better.

Besides nowadays _FatalError() is only called in 2 places in the app, and both can only happen if you intentionally do something bad/stupid.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do that. Seriously. Alienware was (and most likely still are) stupid like hell, and repeating his words doesn't make you look any better.

Besides nowadays _FatalError() is only called in 2 places in the app, and both can only happen if you intentionally do something bad/stupid.

I was trying to say that I can read what he posted, too. Also, what does fatal errors have to do with what I posted? >_<

I was trying to say that I can read what he posted, too. Also, what does fatal errors have to do with what I posted? :(

He used that "leetspeak" as a comment for my _FatalError in post #12. Maybe if you joined sooner, or read post 10-17 very carefully you will get it :(

[offtopic]

Wow I can't believe EMP was released exactly 1 year ago! >_<

[/offtopic