Exit

Not a support forum.

Post this in the support forum and I'll help you.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Not a support forum.

Post this in the support forum and I'll help you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what about that time i said soemthing like that and you sent me all those nasty PM's and we had a PM war huh?!?!?! o:):lmao:
FootbaG

Wasn't being rude at all, he just posted in the wrong place that's all.

If people get help in here they may make the mistake again. Layer, I'm just going to ignore you.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

sure, ill make peace, but im just stating the facts: insolence told me not to say "Don't help the people in scripts and scrapts" so i didnt and now he does... hypocrite...

but ill just drop this topic.. and move on :lmao:

FootbaG

Thank god it wasn't JUST me fighting with insolence. That's my 2cent.

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

• Administrators

Looks like it is in Support to me. Now, who feels silly? :lmao:

I do move the threads to support from scraps when I see them so resist the urge to give the OP a telling off and not helping also.