refreshing a list

ulti

hello ;)

i have the folowing GUICtrlCreateCombo wich gets its list from an ini

$ColorSelect = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Select fishing area", 10, 30, 205, 25);
GUICtrlSetData($ColorSelect, IniRead("Colors.ini", "Standard", "List", Default))

but useing a very crude method to change the ini

Case $msg = $btnwr
                    ShellExecute ("Colors.ini")
                    WinWaitActive("Colors")
                    send ("{down 1}")
                    send ("{right 5}")
                    send (GUICtrlRead($area))
                    send ("{|}")
                    send ("^{end}")
                    send ("{enter}")
                    send (GUICtrlRead($area))
                    send ("{=}")
                    send ("0x")
                    send (GUICtrlRead($colourhex))
                    send ("{left 2}")
                    send ("{bs 2}")
                    send ("{left 2}")
                    send ("{bs 2}")
                    send ("{end}")
                    send ("^s")
                    send ("!{f4}")
                    sleep (50)

i want to make the $ColorSelect = GUICtrlCreateCombo's list refresh every time i edit the .ini useing the send keys any tips on what i should use i have evan gone to the efert to delete $ColorSelect = GUICtrlCreateCombo make a new one to refresh but there has to be a simpler way i all so have tryed adding this to the end of the send commands

GUICtrlSetData($ColorSelect, IniRead("Colors.ini", "Standard", "List", Default))[/

but that simply populates the list with doubbles + the new enty so it kinda works but the $ColorSelect = GUICtrlCreateCombo's list is now filled with doubble's

any hint on a way to clear the list before i:

GUICtrlSetData($ColorSelect, IniRead("Colors.ini", "Standard", "List", Default))[/

i want to make the $ColorSelect = GUICtrlCreateCombo's list refresh every time i edit the .ini useing the send keys any tips on what i should use i have evan gone to the efert to delete $ColorSelect = GUICtrlCreateCombo make a new one to refresh but there has to be a simpler way i all so have tryed adding this to the end of the send commands

but that simply populates the list with doubbles + the new enty so it kinda works but the $ColorSelect = GUICtrlCreateCombo's list is now filled with doubble's

any hint on a way to clear the list before i:

Prevent doubles by clearing the combo before repopulating with the INI data:

GuiCtrlSetData($ColorSelect,"")

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]