GUICreate to remote computer

I am requesting input on sending GUI commands to a remote computer. I want to send a message box and cannot use the Net Send function. Input is greatly appreciated.

How would you use a GUICreate command to a remote computer by IP or UNC?

I am requesting input on sending GUI commands to a remote computer. I want to send a message box and cannot use the Net Send function. Input is greatly appreciated.

You must have rights to place an executable on the remote machine and cause that machine to execute it. You could, for instance, copy MyScript.exe to the C$ share (provided you have perms), and then run it with a remotely set up scheduled task (via SchTasks.exe for example).

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

You must have rights to place an executable on the remote machine and cause that machine to execute it. You could, for instance, copy MyScript.exe to the C$ share (provided you have perms), and then run it with a remotely set up scheduled task (via SchTasks.exe for example).

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

;)

PSaltyDS, today's winner of the coveted triple post award! Congratulations! You are now the Michael Phelps of forum posting. ;)

Thank you...

PSaltyDS, today's winner of the coveted triple post award! Congratulations! You are now the Michael Phelps of forum posting. ;)

Thank You...

... and, THANK YOU!

:D