auto typer ?

• Developers

I was wondering if anny one had a eazy to use/edit auto typer script, or could help me make one.

but my knolage of the program is about 0%

looks a bit liek action scrip tho <.<

I am not sure what it is you want but you haven't defined cleary your issue and I have the impression you are asking for someone to make the script for you.

Try to seach and learn from the many threads in this forum about typers/spammers etc.

By the way, I believe you are from a Native English speaking region which isn't really showing in your post. :D

bump within 24 hours is against forum rules.

hopefully nobody will answer you. ;)

Don't know where that rule is listed but its is considered rude.

Your second sentence isn't needed.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

the reasen i was looking to get a auto typer is becuas MS disconetcs me when i'm idle so i'm yust looking for somthing that can send a messege evry 10-20 secends so that i woudn't discontect.

i'm not asking any one to do all the work for me but yust some help on how to get started, like some helpful links, a few pointers and such becuas i don't know any thing about writing a script :/

You need to learn the basics of Autoit... the hard part will be finding a way to bypass Game Guard. To send a msg every so and so seconds, learn about Loops, the Send command, and Sleep command. You could start off by downloading Autoit, then use the Help file.

Edited by Writeous

[center][/center]

It took forever, but I just finished it for you:

Send()
lol..oh man that cracked me up.

Yuudai, wtf is MS? Microsoft? Microsoft disconnects you from what? This language isn't so unlike many others. Just use a loop to run MouseMove (or Send() if you need to press a key) once in a while by delaying it with Sleep(). If that's not good enough, you may want to explain what "MS" is. Multiple Sclerosis?

lol..oh man that cracked me up.

Yuudai, wtf is MS? Microsoft? Microsoft disconnects you from what? This language isn't so unlike many others. Just use a loop to run MouseMove (or Send() if you need to press a key) once in a while by delaying it with Sleep(). If that's not good enough, you may want to explain what "MS" is. Multiple Sclerosis?

No Nevin, Yuudai wants to create an AFK bot for "MS" (Maplestory). Either that, or create a spam bot haha. Yuudai, the help file will get you far enough to be able to script a simple AFK bot, but the real challenge is figuring out how to have your script bypass Maplestory's nProtect GameGuard anti-cheat system.

[center][/center]

This should get you started. Although the hard part will be figuring out how to get it to work in the game.

#include <Array.au3>

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "main")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "terminate")

Global $is_running = False

;build an array of all the possible buttons you want to be pressed
;look at http://www.ascii.cl/ for keys to send

;this adds 0-9 and spacebar (32)
Dim $keys[1] = ["{ASC 32}"]
for $i = 48 To 57
    _ArrayAdd($keys, "{ASC " & $i & "}")
Next

While True
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func terminate()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func main()
    $is_running = Not $is_running

while $is_running
        Sleep(Random(1000, 15000, 1))
        Send($keys[Random(0, UBound($keys) - 1, 1)])
    WEnd
EndFunc
Edited by maxlarue

the reasen i was looking to get a auto typer is becuas MS disconetcs me when i'm idle so i'm yust looking for somthing that can send a messege evry 10-20 secends so that i woudn't discontect.

i'm not asking any one to do all the work for me but yust some help on how to get started, like some helpful links, a few pointers and such becuas i don't know any thing about writing a script :/

If you mean MS as in MapleStory, you can't, it uses GameGuard which blocks .au3 files. Otherwise, I have a program that could be useful right here.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com