Bot for Game

Hello, I'm new in here. But okey I got a good idea and i don't know how i make it. I wanna make script what press keyboard or move mouse whitout moving my mouse.

I try to cleare my guest!

If you have two games open exemple two Lineage II how can i make mouse or keyboard pressing a button in that other loop whit out moving the second loop.

Please help...

Okay, well first of all, no offense but I don't understand your broken English 100%. From what I understand, you want to be able to move the mouse by pressing a key. If this is correct, then you first have to decide what keys to use and how far you want to move the mouse. (To be completely honest, it would be much easier and accurate to just use a mouse ;) but I'll help you anyway.) The script my look something like this:

;Bind a key with a function.
HotKeySet("w","fUp")
HotKeySet("a","fLeft")
HotKeySet("s","fDown")
HotKeySet("d","fRight")
HotKeySet("{ESC}","fExit");Used to exit incase you lose control over your mouse.

While 1
    Sleep(1);This will keep the script up and running so that it will wait for you to press a hotkey.
WEnd

Func fUp();Move mouse up function.
    $MousePos = MouseGetPos()
    MouseMove($MousePos[0],$MousePos[1]-97,2)
EndFunc

Func fDown();Move mouse down function.
    MouseMove($MousePos[0],$MousePos[1]+82,2)
EndFunc

Func fLeft();Move mouse left function.
    MouseMove($MousePos[0]-97,$MousePos[1],2)
EndFunc

Func fRight();Move mouse right function.
    MouseMove($MousePos[0]+82,$MousePos[1],2)
EndFunc

Func fExit();Exit the script function.
    Exit
EndFunc

Hopefully this was helpful.

~Flint Brenick~

Okey, Sorry my bad english but i try make it clearer. I got a game ( Lineage II ) and i have two lineage cilents open. I play whit other and i wanna make that other pick up a items whit out i dont need do anything. And when i was saying that Keyboard or Mouse i mean i can slect whit mouse that hotkey to pick up something or pressing that number on hotkey. but can i make a bot waht click all time button whit out i need change loop for that other game. ;)