_ChooseColor Conversion

So I'm trying to figure out how to get both the colorref number and the RGB equivalent for a color when using _ChooseColor.

I need the colorref number because the ownerdrawn function I'm using requires it, but I also need the RGB equivalent so I can use it with GuiCtrlSetBkColor to indicate the color just chosen..

I don't really care whether it's RGB --> Colorref or Colorref --> RGB, I just can't find anything on how to go either way. ;)

Anybody have any ideas?

Just convert the colorref to hex to get RGB or convert RGB to decimal to get colorref. ;)

I figured it out, the conversion's actually already in Misc.au3, I just had to think to go see how they came up with the different color values. :D

From Misc.au3:

If ($iRefType == 1) Then ; BGR hex color to colorref
        $iColorRef = Int($iColorRef)
    ElseIf ($iRefType == 2) Then ; RGB hex color to colorref
        $iColorRef = Hex(String($iColorRef), 6)
        $iColorRef = '0x' & StringMid($iColorRef, 5, 2) & StringMid($iColorRef, 3, 2) & StringMid($iColorRef, 1, 2)
    EndIf

I figured it out, the conversion's actually already in Misc.au3, I just had to think to go see how they came up with the different color values. ;)

From Misc.au3:

If ($iRefType == 1) Then ; BGR hex color to colorref
        $iColorRef = Int($iColorRef)
    ElseIf ($iRefType == 2) Then ; RGB hex color to colorref
        $iColorRef = Hex(String($iColorRef), 6)
        $iColorRef = '0x' & StringMid($iColorRef, 5, 2) & StringMid($iColorRef, 3, 2) & StringMid($iColorRef, 1, 2)
    EndIf