How To change the GUI's titlebar color

Hey i was just wondering is there any way to change the GUI color w/o using EZSkin ?

Posted Image i mean this part of the GUI ^^

if there is please make an example or something ^^ i'm realy intrested in this

Edited by Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

This was the example script that came with AutoIt Help. The function used is "GUISetBkColor" which is located under AutoIt Help > AutoIt > Function Reference > GUI Reference > GUI Parameters > GUISetBkColor.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)

Example()

Func Example()
    Local $msg

GUICreate("My GUI") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

GUISetBkColor(0xE0FFFF) ; will change background color

GUISetState()     ; will display an empty dialog box

; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed
    While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
    WEnd
EndFunc  ;==>Example

omg have u seen the pic i provided ? i don't want GUI BACKGROUND COLOR !!! >.,<

i wanna change the color of the "tab" so to speak where the exit , min, max button are ....

LOOK AT THE PIC

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

just look at the pic that part of the GUI's color i wanna change >.<

just look at the pic that part of the GUI's color i wanna change >.<

:D I know, but I don't know how to do it.

All I'm saying is if you changed your topic title from "is there any way to ..." to something more specific like "How do I change the color on the GUI's title bar" you might get a faster reply from a knowledgeable person.

Most people I know don't open stupid threads that have stupid titles eg:

"is there any way to ..."

"I need help..."

"Noob question..."

If you learn that then you will have graduated from "I make stupid titles" to "I make titles that explain exactly what I want to do" school ;) and I will be happy ;)

lol ?

ok i get that as insult from u ....

ok stop with this senceless stuff ....

any ideas anyone ?

ok stop with this senceless stuff ....

any ideas anyone ?

Photoshop and a custom GUI.

FYI, if you post like a newbie you won't get any help...

lol ?

ok i get that as insult from u ....

omg have u seen the pic i provided ? i don't want GUI BACKGROUND COLOR !!! >.,<

i wanna change the color of the "tab" so to speak where the exit , min, max button are ....

LOOK AT THE PIC

if there is please make an example or something ^^ i'm realy intrested in this

if u don't know how or don't have anything good or useful to say don't post at all........

if u don't know how or don't have anything good or useful to say don't post at all........

That would apply just as much to you as him since he is RIGHT!! The way to do this is with a custom GUI created with images, buttons etc.

Actually Szhloop told you two useful pieces of information. Create a custom GUI in photoshop and use it and it is a valid point. If you act like a n00b no one will take you seriously, in fact most people will not only disregard this post but most you make in the future. You'll also probably see a lot of "RTFM!"s. No one's asking you to change who you are, just your posting style, be a bit more concise that's all.

(wwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww.......... I feel like I've started something bad lol.)

My bad Cha0sBG, I didn't notice the pic when I posted my reply, sorry. Making a custom GUI is the only way I know how to do this.

Note: No body is making fun of you or insulting you. They are just trying to help you by letting know that using an effective title brings more results. ;)

Lucky for you I was messing with colored titlebars here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry569581

Just put a transparent label over the X/Max/Min buttons, then pick the messages up with GUIGetMsg()

hmm the gui's pic changed but none of the buttons work ;)

well i can make the whole label transparent but how to make it transparent just at those positions ;)

Edited by Cha0sBG

I edited what I did here, which was based of something Jex did a while back. It's a bit messy, and could be optimized, but here it is.

Script:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

$sFile = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt", "InstallDir") & "\icons\filetype1.ico"

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 801, 601, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_BORDER))
GUISetBkColor (0xDDDDDD)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("Header.jpg", 0, 0, 800, 20, -1, $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE)

$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label2", 24, 2, 539, 18, -1, $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1,$GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)

$title_close = GUICtrlCreateLabel("X", 788, 2, 12, 18)

$title_min = GUICtrlCreateLabel("_", 772, 0, 12, 20)
$icon = GUICtrlCreateIcon ("", -1, 1, 1, 18, 18)
GUICtrlSetImage(-1, $sFile)
;GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x000000)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
$hover1 = False
$hover2 = False
$unhover1 = False
$unhover2 = False
$mousoverbtns = 0

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    $mousover = GUIGetCursorInfo()
    If IsArray($mousover) Then
        $mousoverbtns = $mousover[4]
    Else
        $mousoverbtns = 0
    EndIf
    Select
        Case $nMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE or $nMsg = $title_close
            Exit
        Case $nMsg = $title_min
            GUISetState (@SW_MINIMIZE)
        Case $mousoverbtns <> 0
            If $mousover[4] = $title_close Then
                If $hover1 <> True Then
                    GUICtrlSetColor($title_close, 0xDDDDDD)
                    $hover1 = True
                    $unhover1 = True
                EndIf
            ElseIf $mousover[4] = $title_min Then
                If $hover2 <> True Then
                    GUICtrlSetColor($title_min, 0xDDDDDD)
                    $hover2 = True
                    $unhover2 = True
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case $mousoverbtns == 0
            If $unhover1 = True Then
                $hover1 = False
                $unhover1 = False
                GUICtrlSetColor($title_close, 0xFFFFFF)
                GUICtrlSetColor($title_min, 0xFFFFFF)
            ElseIf $unhover2 = True Then
                $hover2 = False
                $unhover2 = False
                GUICtrlSetColor($title_close, 0xFFFFFF)
                GUICtrlSetColor($title_min, 0xFFFFFF)
            EndIf
    EndSelect
WEnd

Additional Files Needed:

Header.JPG

post-16404-1219546986_thumb.jpg

Not that hard if you take the time to think. Also, IMO you'll get more replies, and more help if you actually try and are kind to others attempting to help you. Of course you won't get good/nice answers if you don't be nice....