Simple script to calculate average nr of mouseclicks over last 3 seconds

I haven't used Autoit much so even this simple task is somewhat of a challenge for me. I'm going to start researching myself but I thought somebody may be able to just blast it out quickly and post the code for it. So far all I know is that I'd like the output to go via "SplashTextOn".

Cheers

I haven't used Autoit much so even this simple task is somewhat of a challenge for me. I'm going to start researching myself but I thought somebody may be able to just blast it out quickly and post the code for it. So far all I know is that I'd like the output to go via "SplashTextOn".

Cheers

#include <Misc.au3>
_IsPressed(1)

The help file in AutoIt is really good. I suggest trying that first=)

Edited by Szhlopp

#include <Misc.au3>
_IsPressed(1)oÝ÷ Ù8^éi~)^p.-ÊÞjYr"Ë ë-¶¼¢aj×â®ËoÝ÷ Ù8b²+'£(º{bazj.±ç%É,nëHv÷öÙ'£hÂÚjW.«^jv¯z¶ xýYh¢H§¶ajÙèÀ  e®(!¶Øb²+0êÞ#f²Û«­¢+Ø%¹±Õ±Ðí5¥Í¹ÔÌÐì((ÀÌØí±°ô±±=Á¸ ÅÕ½ÐíÕÍÈÌȹ±°ÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØí½Õ¹ÐôÀ(ÀÌØí ¥¹Q¥µôQ¥µÉ%¹¥Ð ¤(ÀÌØíM½¹Í1ÁÍôÀ)]¡¥±Ä(M±À Ȥ($$$($$%%ÀÌØíM½¹Í1ÁÍÐìÐQ¡¸($$$ÀÌØí  ¥¹Q¥µôQ¥µÉ%¹¥Ð ¤$($$$ÀÌØí½Õ¹ÐôÀ((%¹%($$ÀÌØíQ¥µ¥É¹ôQ¥µÉ¥ ÀÌØí   ¥¹Q¥µ¤($$ÀÌØíM½¹Í1ÁÍôI½Õ¹ ÀÌØíQ¥µ¥É¹¼ÄÀÀÀ°À¤(%}%ÍAÉÍÍ ÅÕ½ÐìÄÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØí±°¤Q¡¸($$ÀÌØí½Õ¹ÐôÀÌØí½Õ¹Ð¬Ä($$ÀÌØí¥ôÀÌØí½Õ¹Ð¼ÀÌØíM½¹Í1ÁÍ($$ÀÌØíÙôI½Õ¹ ÀÌØí¥°Ä¤($%MÁ±Í¡QáÑ=¸ ÀÌØíM½¹Í1ÁÍ°ÀÌØíÙ°ÄÈÔ°ÈÔ°ÔÀÀ°ÔÀ¤(($$($$($%M±À ÄÀÀ¤($$((($$$(%¹%($()]¹)±±
±½Í ÀÌØí±°¤

It restarts every couple of seconds and when the timer is 0 you get a division by 0. It's not particularly elegant but it's the best I could do. Suggestions to improve the script are more than welcome.

Edited by hypertyper