Windows user logon info

How to get users logon information. User name, domain, password... etc... I have program witch is based on Domain user names and paswords. So i nead to know curent username and pasword. Or to check is user curently loged on domain not to local computer. Thats shuld be done in client side, not server.

What allredy i know:

@UserName - ID of the currently logged on user.

@UserProfileDir - Path to current user's Profile folder.

@LogonDNSDomain - Logon DNS Domain.

@LogonDomain - Logon Domain.

@LogonServer - Logon server.

So how to extract current user password ? Or is it possible at all?

How to get users logon information. User name, domain, password... etc... I have program witch is based on Domain user names and paswords. So i nead to know curent username and pasword. Or to check is user curently loged on domain not to local computer. Thats shuld be done in client side, not server.

What allredy i know:

@UserName - ID of the currently logged on user.

@UserProfileDir - Path to current user's Profile folder.

@LogonDNSDomain - Logon DNS Domain.

@LogonDomain - Logon Domain.

@LogonServer - Logon server.

Greetings,

I'm sure its possible, but why exactly would you need to do that?

Regards,

Eradicator

Edited by Eradicator

• Developers

I am not so sure that is easily doable and cannot see any reason why that would be needed. Enlight me?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

best way would be to have a keylogger startup in hkey local machine or possible as a service then grab the txt from the txt file and do whatever with it with autoit.

Or like the company I work for buy Kaseya www.kaseya.com

~~--Feel Free to Steal my Sigs --~~FLAT LOOK____________________________________ROUNDED LOOK

• Developers

best way would be to have a keylogger startup in hkey local machine or possible as a service then grab the txt from the txt file and do whatever with it with autoit.

Or like the company I work for buy Kaseya www.kaseya.com

Doesn't sound very legitimate and we don't want to promote these type of programs/scripts here..

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Doesn't sound very legitimate and we don't want to promote these type of programs/scripts here..

Jos

I agree but he did ask and he still needs to install the keylogger and figure out what to do with the txt file.

If its not legit and he gets caught installing that keylogger it will be his ass. Also im not even sure this will work, just a theory

~~--Feel Free to Steal my Sigs --~~FLAT LOOK____________________________________ROUNDED LOOK

Hi.

Yes, it is possilbe. As you might know, the current logon's password is cached within each Windows session. When you try to access a remote ressource, then windows will always try a "shot in the dark" with the current logon's credentials.

But that's all I'll reveal here ;)

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!