How do I create a hardcopy report?

I got my first SQLite program running and it produces some nice data that I can view in the console window with _SQLite_Display2DResult($aResult) or view an array of the returned data with _ArrayDisplay($aResult) or _SqliteDisplay($aResult). However, I'd like to do some custom formatting and place text and data where I want to on a report. I'd like an option to save the report as a text file to disk or print it as well. I thought about having my script start Notepad and send the text to it to create a report, but there's a couple of downsides there: the user could change the data before printing and other problems, like it takes forever to send several hundreds of characters to it. I tried creating a variable which I loaded with the data wrapped around a bunch of html and then wrote the variable to an html file. When I opened the file in a browser, it was fast, but it's a pain formatting all the html code.

Short of buying a report writer, isn't there some way of creating an empty window and filling it with text (with some save and print options)?

Edited by wysocki

You don't need to do it in a "visible" way.

Have a look at: FileOpen, FileWrite, FileWriteLine, _FileWriteFromArray, FileClose ...

You will definitely get an idea about how to write your info in a file.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)