If you have a webserver or an image hosting account, you could upload the image to the web, and then download easily on the other end.

I am working on a similar program. This seems to work pretty good for me when I send my screenshots. One thing is the quick sleep can probably be changed but I had a huge problem not having a sleep and the program sending faster than the client could write to a file and it would miss info. The other note is the sendPacket() is a UDF I made that is a TCPSend() with some error checking and connFail() is just a routine to go through when establishing a reconnect.

Func sendFile($file, $delete = 0)
    $FileOpen = FileOpen($file, 16) ;opens in binary mode... means you should write in binary mode in client
    $FileSize = FileGetSize($file)
    $BytesSent = 0
    While $BytesSent < $FileSize
        $ReadFile = FileRead($FileOpen, 4096)
        TCPSend($socket, $ReadFile)
        If @error Then 
            FileClose($FileOpen)
            If $delete = 1 Then FileDelete($file)
            connFail()
        EndIf
        $BytesSent = $BytesSent + 4096
        sleep(20) ;allows other computer time to write to file LARGE PROBLEM TIME TO FIX..... 45 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WEnd
    sleep(20)
    sendPacket("Transfer Complete")
    FileClose($FileOpen)
    If $delete = 1 Then FileDelete($file)
EndFunc
Edited by SoulA

can you send me the full program please? i would like to see how you have made yours, mine needs the extra code removed

I would rather keep my code for now because I may be using it as a project. I posted this small bit because I gathered a lot of it from programs already posted on the forums. I can try to point you in the right direction if you have any questions/want advice.

a RAT is a remote administration tool. Radical is the name of a RAT created by a member of this forum. His program is great and has a feature to see the users screen. In order to implement this feature he would have to send picture files quickly.

• 7 months later...