Script question

WEll my english sux and I'm rly newbie at writing scripts . I hardly understand what the helpfile is saying . ;)

You could copy the text from the helpfile into a translator and just translate it to your native language, should be pretty close,at least close enough to get the basic idea.

Taken from the helpfile.

'!'

This tells AutoIt to send an ALT keystroke, therefore Send("This is text!a") would send the keys "This is text" and then press "ALT+a".

N.B. Some programs are very choosy about capital letters and ALT keys, i.e. "!A" is different to "!a". The first says ALT+SHIFT+A, the second is ALT+a. If in doubt, use lowercase!

'+'

This tells AutoIt to send a SHIFT keystroke, therefore Send("Hell+o") would send the text "HellO". Send("!+a") would send "ALT+SHIFT+a".

'^'

This tells AutoIt to send a CONTROL keystroke, therefore Send("^!a") would send "CTRL+ALT+a".

N.B. Some programs are very choosy about capital letters and CTRL keys, i.e. "^A" is different to "^a". The first says CTRL+SHIFT+A, the second is CTRL+a. If in doubt, use lowercase!

'#'

The hash now sends a Windows keystroke; therefore, Send("#r") would send Win+r which launches the Run dialog box.

thats cool thats cool but I want the special f4 key. I found this in the helpfile

Use Alt-key combos to access menu items. Also, open Notepad and try the following:

Send("!f") Send Alt+f, the access key for Notepad's file menu. Try other letters!

er alt command is ("!F) ?

Edited by MyWish

Well it would be hard to explain this is a game and I rly need to close it in every 30 mins or so and then restart it. Is a script able to start a file from my desktop ?

Yes just use the Run() command but why would you need to restart the game?