Next

$yu = $yu + "27";Moves mouse down 27 pixels
   $yt = $yt + "27"
   $xu = "432";Reset to first Column of items
   $xt = "112"

Next
    Next

Edited by Nukex1

Well, it is 2 loops with steps, with a extra "next" at the end. Looks incomplete. It is designed to move the mouse with pauses in between each mouse move. I guess you chopped this out of something that comes from a bot for a game. Am I correct?

You could do AutoIt 1 2 3 which is located in the example scripts section. That will help you understand this code. Asking us to teach you from the ground up would be much harder for you to understand, and most folks will direct you to the 1 2 3 course anyway. Take the course, then look at the code again. It should make more sense to you.

thx volly

nope didnt get it from in here I found it in another forum for d2 which came from the guy who really made it... my script/"bot" is finished but I want to know how this works

also if you dont have anything good to say just stay away dont try to make this like one of those d2 kiddie forums with flamers and lamers

Edited by Nukex1

I think only the first line was for you Volly..;)

It would be nice if people used the nicks to make sure stuff was directed to the right receiver. Apart from that I think Nukex1 second post really is an invite to a flame war. If you don't like the stuff you receive, just walk away. No need to get agitated.

Peace

Uten

I wasn't sure. I did answer his question somewhat in a short way though. Even looking at the the other post, I still think it was directed at me. In his original post, it looked like a question from someone who had no clue on what they were looking at. I figured taking the class would be the fastest way to learn.

no volly I said thx to you and the rest to the other guy...

I wasnt inviting anyone to a flame war

the only thing he did was quoting some one above him and add a link... thats how kiddies in other forums do all the time

quote annoy leave... lol

and when I look at that script I really see nothing ^^

Edited by Nukex1

... the only thing he [herewasplato] did was quoting some one above him and add a link... thats how kiddies in other forums do all the time

quote annoy leave... lol

and when I look at that script I really see nothing ^^ ...

It is nice to know that an old man like me can act like a script kiddie - at least the kiddie part sounds young. :-)

Sorry - I did not have the time to explain the script like Volly did. I had hoped to find the person that wrote it (or at least brought it to this forum before you) and suggest that you PM them... but when I found what seemed to be the original post, I looked up the profile of that member only to find that they have not visited this forum in a long while.

I went ahead and posted the link in the hopes that you might glean something from it. Maybe mmlm uses the same user id in other forums on the NET like I do.

I guess that I should have stuck with my general rule: avoid any thread that has the appearance of gaming... as it seems that I just don't understand that crowd's lingo and what can offend them :-(

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

• Developers

I guess that I should have stuck with my general rule: avoid any thread that has the appearance of gaming... as it seems that I just don't understand that crowd's lingo and what can offend them :-(

Reading this line made me wonder if they, the gaming crow, ever wonder whether they are offending others?

They are probably the first ones voicing that they are ...

:D

Now lets see what comments this triggers ;)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)