Loop problem

Hello

I just discovered Autoit and i loved it

but i'm having a problem with this little code

i want it to keep going in an infinite loop

i just don't know how, any help is apreciated

$MsgBoxResult = MsgBox(1, "AutoBumper", "Bump?")
If $MsgBoxResult = -1 Then
Exit
Endif
If $MsgBoxResult = 1 Then
Run("C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/Firefox.exe")
Sleep(6000)
Send("{ALT}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{L}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("http://www.someforum.com")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(5000)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Send("Dog")
Send("{TAB 2}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(8000)
Sleep(5000)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(5000)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Send("Dog")
Send("{TAB 2}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(8000)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(5000)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Send("Cat")
Send("{TAB 2}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(8000)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(5000)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Send("Eyes")
Send("{TAB 2}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
EndIf

I want it to keep posting over and over and over again until the browser is closed

(loop only for the post command, the run command isn't included in the loop)

I want it to keep posting over and over and over again

Maybe you'd better explain what your intentions are "posting over and over". If your intentions are spamming a forum, there won't be much users here that are willing to help you!

Evidently, Aceguy was thinking different on this ;)

Edited by maroesjk

@maroesjk Damn, your absoloutly right. was looking at a code perspective....... and not what he actually wanted to achieve.

i wish i hadnt of helped him..... ;)

$MsgBoxResult = MsgBox(1, "AutoBumper", "Bump?")

suggests a spamming forum. Edited by Aceguy

No, not spamming, it's my own forum

it's a test method i'm using to figure our the limits of my free forum

Sorry about the misunderstanding

How are we supposed to know that you will only use this for legitimate purposes?

I'm sure you could find the limits another way.

How are we supposed to know that you will only use this for legitimate purposes?

I'm sure you could find the limits another way.

Well, in all fairness, almost all advice given on here can be used for hacking/spamming which is highly illegal

even though all what i'm asking for is a simple loop command that can be used in every code, legal or not

I posted this looking for help, thats what specialized forums are for, but if you're gonna start doubting every one who is going to ask for help, then might as well close the forum

I'm only asking for help here, there is no need for the hostility or to be such a jerk, if you know the info pass it on, otherwise don't reply

It's as simple as that, bud

I think this is on the limit to being ridiculous, you guys don't need to spam his thread with nonsence like this, you could just have told him what command to use and let him try to use it himself. So back on topic:

Open the helpfile and read the page Language Reference - Loop Statements. Read the pages and try the examples and it should be self-explanatory.

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

Well, in all fairness, almost all advice given on here can be used for hacking/spamming which is highly illegal

even though all what i'm asking for is a simple loop command that can be used in every code, legal or not

Doesn't mean we have to help when it sounds suspicious, and if it's a "simple loop command" look in the help file and figure it out ;)

I posted this looking for help, thats what specialized forums are for, but if you're gonna start doubting every one who is going to ask for help, then might as well close the forum

I'm not doubting everyone who is asking for help, only the ones that are suspicious.

I'm only asking for help here, there is no need for the hostility or to be such a jerk, if you know the info pass it on, otherwise don't reply

It's as simple as that, bud

Hostility??? The only hostility I see in this thread is you calling me a jerk.

I think this is on the limit to being ridiculous, you guys don't need to spam his thread with nonsence like this, you could just have told him what command to use and let him try to use it himself. So back on topic:

Well, you won't be the one complaining if the code gets used on this forum. Edited by LongBowNZ

Doesn't mean we have to help when it sounds suspicious, and if it's a "simple loop command" look in the help file and figure it out ;)

I'm not doubting everyone who is asking for help, only the ones that are suspicious.

Hostility??? The only hostility I see in this thread is you calling me a jerk.

Well, you won't be the one complaining if the code gets used on this forum.

You know what, screw this, all i wanted is some help, but whatever

i'll go look for it else where

and dude, you really have no idea who you're messing with

never know what's the other person's capabilities

but by the time you know it would be very late

Toddles ! :D

You know what, screw this, all i wanted is some help, but whatever

i'll go look for it else where

I think you need to calm down.

and dude, you really have no idea who you're messing with

never know what's the other person's capabilities

but by the time you know it would be very late

Wow, a threat over the internet, thats never happened before in the history of the internet ;)

Wow, a threat over the internet, thats never happened before in the history of the internet ;)

Good point, but i'm not the kind to throw stupid threats, and it wont be just me

Seriously dude, you suck

or just stupid, at worst i will get banned from here, but it's not that big deal (if i really wanted to spam this forum)

and btw, i just got it to work

and my forum has over 3000 comments now, the spam detection tool works just perfect

Laters all, i'm leaving this site..............not very friendly or helpful, sorry no donations either

Edited by John77