Here r my ideas waiting for ur help Waiting 4 repplies

Ok, frankly i am a N00bie in script domain , but that doesn't mean i can't think. The problem is the following :

Q1: After i built a certain bot , how can i make it to run on a free server , to stop a certain moment

and all these whitout my pc being turned on [the bot to work on server].

Q2: Is there any way to help me whit several advices and codes for a Tales of Pirates Bot ?

[My script sux but this is what i know to do until now]

Code:

WinActivate("Tales of Pirates - P")

While 1

ControlSend("Tales of Pirates - P", "", "", "{F5}")

Sleep(1000)

ControlSend("Tales of Pirates - P", "", "", "{INS}")

Sleep(5000)

Wend

I appreciate any type of help , i'm just a beginner and i want to know a lot more. I hope i'll get what i need . Ty vm for ur support .

Hi.

Questions covering game botting often don't get too many answers here. Maybe it's that way because the game botters just "touch-and-go" in this forum :D

WinActivate("Tales of Pirates - P")

While 1 
  ControlSend("Tales of Pirates - P", "", "", "{F5}") 
  Sleep(1000) 
  ControlSend("Tales of Pirates - P", "", "", "{INS}") 
  Sleep(5000) 
 Wend

I appreciate any type of help , i'm just a beginner and i want to know a lot more. I hope i'll get what i need . Ty vm for ur support .

To learn more about autoit readup the help file and there especially the big bunch of example scripts.

If your code doesn't work, readup wikipedia -> GameGuard. That might be your answer.

And what's about your question for the script running on some "Server", I honestly have no clue what your intention is. I personally think that botting online games is somehow unfair to the other players that do not (ab)use bots. ;)

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

I personally think that botting online games is somehow unfair to the other players that do not (ab)use bots. ;)

Regards, Rudi.

I used to bot SWG. It's lame to sit there for literally 220 hours on AVERAGE (no joke) to get something very important to the profession.

220hours ATK < AFK

Smarts to do so > Game being 'fair'

It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But if I can do something with less effort and not loose my mind in the process I am all for it. Even if that means making the game 'unfair'.

@OP:

Q1: After i built a certain bot , how can i make it to run on a free server , to stop a certain moment

and all these whitout my pc being turned on [the bot to work on server].

There is no way of just uploading a script and having it do you work for you. Unless you own your a server that can run the game and run your script. Basically for almost all situations your computer has to be on to run the thing.

Q2: Is there any way to help me whit several advices and codes for a Tales of Pirates Bot ?

I've never heard of/played this game, but most games usally can be AFK'd with:

Send()

Pixelsearch()

Mousemove()

Sleep()

Also it would be helpful if you posted what it was you were trying to bot. :D

Ty vm for ur repplies .

[About running script on server : the point is to turn off my pc and the bot still run on the server . These all r ideas but it wouldn't be bad if they'd become reality ^^]

Ty again to all that put a word into it , i really appreciate .

Amnael,

I'm trying to build a bot for this too,

so far i have a bot that when put on a certain spot kills the critters in the neighbourhood of the given type (or like said before colour)

I recently did not find the time to build it further out,

maybe we can share ideas/codes