Hello again ! Help me in any way u can :

i want to make a little flooder , this is the basic script i put :

run("notepad.exe")

While 1

run("notepad.exe")

WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")

Send("this is allllllllll")

Sleep(1000)

ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad" , "" , "" , "{Enter}")

Send("not really")

WinClose("Untitled - Notepad")

Send("!y")

Send("testt")

Send("!s")

WEnd

,,, though noobish i enter in a brick wall : i want to save the text and stuff with a certain name and after first save to increment text's name with 1 char and save and so on . My English is bad let me know if i can explain better .

Flooder = program/ script which fills user pc with insignificant data or disturb his activity

;) help me if u can

Let me take this opportunity to say goodbye and to wish you well with your non-life.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Moderators

Um not really ... I want to use it as a diversion while stealing data from servers. [if u didn't knew u can't create .txt files on IRC .. zzZZzz]

Do not post on a subject like this again.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.