Windows user logon info

Well moderator closed topic... The reason is I'am net. admin off one busnies company we have one stupid prog. witch allways asks user password and he have to type ir hundreds times, but that dosent is realy neaded, because user alredy loget with his logon to domain, thats means he authenticated, so i nead some how to read that password and every time stupid prog asks for it au3 auto puts that info. So users can work more faster... Making key loger is not bad idea.. but thats takes a lot of IF's

My idea is whn user logons popup one more window to type his windos logon agian, when he type info just test login with LDAP and i think shuld work.

But thats another popup.... I wish to make it esay as posible, so user will not be efected with more thinking...

Well moderator closed topic... The reason is I'am net. admin off one busnies company we have one stupid prog. witch allways asks user password and he have to type ir hundreds times, but that dosent is realy neaded, because user alredy loget with his logon to domain, thats means he authenticated, so i nead some how to read that password and every time stupid prog asks for it au3 auto puts that info. So users can work more faster... Making key loger is not bad idea.. but thats takes a lot of IF's

My idea is whn user logons popup one more window to type his windos logon agian, when he type info just test login with LDAP and i think shuld work.

But thats another popup.... I wish to make it esay as posible, so user will not be efected with more thinking...

Are you learning impaired...?

;)

There is no legitimate reason for any admin to have a user's password. There is no tolerance for any discussion of key loggers on this forum. Period.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Developers

Must be my English....

*click*

Jos

PS. Don't start another topic because this one got closed.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)