Need help with ComboBox

Post your code for creating the combo box. Just because you can't get it to work doesn't mean its wrong. I've used $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST hundreds of times. You should have something similar to this:

$cbFlag = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Boolean", 72, 152, 265, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
GUICtrlSetData(-1,"Array of matches|Array of matches including full match|Array of global matches|Array of global matches including full match","Array of global matches")

• Moderators

Maybe $ES_READONLY

Not for a combobox, unless maybe you got the edit controls handle/id. zorphnog gave the OP what he is supposed to use for what they asked for.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Post your code for creating the combo box. Just because you can't get it to work doesn't mean its wrong. I've used $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST hundreds of times. You should have something similar to this:

$cbFlag = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Boolean", 72, 152, 265, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
GUICtrlSetData(-1,"Array of matches|Array of matches including full match|Array of global matches|Array of global matches including full match","Array of global matches")
I used only the CBS_DROPDOWNLIST.....now it works! Thank you!

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

It is not what I wos looking for!

With the style you suggested, you still can write into the comboBox!

!!!OMG!!! !!!Make sure you're using it correctly!!! (exclamation points don't need to be applied to every sentence)

Example:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode",1)

$GUITitle = "GUI Template"
$GUIWidth = 120
$GUIHeight = 50

$GUI = GUICreate($GUITitle,$GUIWidth,$GUIHeight,(@DesktopWidth-$GUIWidth)/2,(@DesktopHeight - $GUIHeight)/2)
$combo = GUICtrlCreateCombo("",10,10,100,20,$CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)
GUICtrlSetData($combo,"Item 1|Item 2|Item 3")
GUISetState()

#Region Events list
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE,"_ExitIt")
#EndRegion Events list

While 1
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func _ExitIt()
    Exit
EndFunc

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]