i want to know about AutoIt

Dejan

hi, i have some questions.

what is autoit?

what are its benifits?

is it easy then any other programming language?

how can i learn it fast. very fast!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]In Barishon se dosti acchi nahin Faraz, Kaccha tera makan hai kucch to khayal Ker.[/font]

• Moderators

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

what is autoit?

A scripting language similar to VBScript but with more features that attract people that suck at games, providing them with a hack.

what are its benifits?

You can do pretty much anything imaginable. You can write code more quickly than any other language but performance is lacking in some scenerios.

is it easy then any other programming language?

Probably.

how can i learn it fast. very fast!

Set a goal, look through the help file. There are examples for every function. Edited by weaponx

thanks to all of you for telling me about it. i am now going to learn it. can anyone tell me where can i find some good Tutorials? thanks.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]In Barishon se dosti acchi nahin Faraz, Kaccha tera makan hai kucch to khayal Ker.[/font]

• Moderators

thanks to all of you for telling me about it. i am now going to learn it. can anyone tell me where can i find some good Tutorials? thanks.

Um... tolerance is little here when we know you haven't done homework before asking questions.

The last two links I posted for you were "tutorials" ;) . Good luck :D

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Give us some ideas about what you would like to accomplish so we can point you in the right direction.

sorry! i did not notice the links because i found them after posting my last post. thanks for the links.

Give us some ideas about what you would like to accomplish so we can point you in the right direction.

i just want to automate a program. but first i will try it myself to do work properly. if i did not get what i want then i will ask again. autoit really have good supporting users. thanks.