.exe hidden picture

is it at all possible to use a picture stored inside the .exe without 1stly extracting it someone?

Non working example...:

$a = fileinstall("C:\Randy\Desktop\Example.bmp")
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 633, 447, 193, 125)
$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic($a, 144, 152, 100, 100, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

if you could find where the bytes of the picture were stored in the .exe, you probably could.

any idea's anyone? ;) also, would the place in which the picture is stored change depending on what I wrote and how much I wrote in the script? thusly meaning I wont know until I compiled it? I am confused haha... anyone?
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

possibly. The easiest thing would probably be to search for the header of the picture file. But im not totally sure how autoit stores the picture. For that, you would most likely have to ask a developer.

thanks...good idea...

Any idea's Dev's? haha