how can i do this?

err.. lets say pixel 909 909

can i make a script which constantly checks the coord

and if that coord is lets say 000000, then do [commands]

if coord is 000001, then do [commands]

if coords is 000002, then do [commands]

like what i mean is i want the computer to check the coord like constantly [ like every 5 secs] and depending on what color that spot is, do different funtions

Try this:

Call('_TheColor' & $Number)

The note is for each $Number have a Func/EndFunc

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

err.. lets say pixel  909 909

can i make a script which constantly checks the coord

and if that coord is lets say 000000, then do [commands]

if coord is 000001, then do [commands]

if coords is 000002, then do [commands]

like what i mean is i want the computer to check the coord like constantly [ like every 5 secs] and depending on what color that spot is, do different funtions

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

k good that someone understands me but.... i have no clue where to start this script :s

can someone give me a basic outline i can try to fix up my self

Edited by lilandywandy

Explain more on what you need in the big picture. Like give a few #s and what to do on each.

Can't make an outline of something you don't have.

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

ok im working on this simple program for a rpg game

its going to be mining and it gets ores once in a while. im gonna get the coord of the box which will hold the ores

there are 2 different types of ores , yelow ones and brown ones and somtimes u get rare ones which are orange. i want the program to sense what color the box is so that if the ore is yelow or brown it will throw it away

Screen shot with all 3 and the exact spots to click in comparison to the ore.

Send it in PM to me if you don't want lots of posts to filter.