Do not support Double quote

Hi all,

I am facing some problem while scripting. I am newbie to AutoIt.

I am tring to execute SysInternal's psexec tool through AutoIt using ShellExecWait(), where I need to pass the name of the file to be execute on remote system.

And my requirement is i have to pass the argument with double quote so that it will get execute on command prompt.

I need to use double quote because the file path in arguments contains spaces. But After googling and seaarching through forum also i fail to get how to pass or print or store the doule quote in AutoSItscript's variable.

Is their any way to use double quote as a part od string. Suppose i want to print

"AutoIt Is Greate Scripting" in some file then hoe can i write this string including double quote("").

Currently I have stored doublequote in some file. and whenever i need to append double quote,i use to read it from file and use to appane it.Is their any way like it is provided in C#. Where If we have to include "" as part of string we can type \" (Called as escape sequence).

Or autoit do not allow such way?or is it the bug?

please help me out.

thanks in advance

Regards

Vinit Meta

Hi all,

I am facing some problem while scripting. I am newbie to AutoIt.

I am tring to execute SysInternal's psexec tool through AutoIt using ShellExecWait(), where I need to pass the name of the file to be execute on remote system.

And my requirement is i have to pass the argument with double quote so that it will get execute on command prompt.

I need to use double quote because the file path in arguments contains spaces. But After googling and seaarching through forum also i fail to get how to pass or print or store the doule quote in AutoSItscript's variable.

Is their any way to use double quote as a part od string. Suppose i want to print

"AutoIt Is Greate Scripting" in some file then hoe can i write this string including double quote("").

Currently I have stored doublequote in some file. and whenever i need to append double quote,i use to read it from file and use to appane it.Is their any way like it is provided in C#. Where If we have to include "" as part of string we can type \" (Called as escape sequence).

Or autoit do not allow such way?or is it the bug?

please help me out.

thanks in advance

Regards

Vinit Meta

You can write a string like this:

$STRING = 'This is a path "C:\YServer.txt"'
Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.