/errorstdout

Hi,

i've done mucho simple scripts like this before, but after updating to the newest version, when trying to run this one line script i get a /errorstdout error, with no furhter explanation..

searching previous posts have come up with nothing like my problem.

tia

Run ( 'xcopy /s /c /d /e /i /r /k /y "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%" "\\server\backup\%username%" ' )

Hi,

i've done mucho simple scripts like this before, but after updating to the newest version, when trying to run this one line script i get a /errorstdout error, with no furhter explanation..

searching previous posts have come up with nothing like my problem.

tia

Run ( 'xcopy /s /c /d /e /i /r /k /y "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%" "\\server\backup\%username%" ' )

You can use @UserName

Run ('xcopy /s /c /d /e /i /r /k /y "C:\Documents and Settings\"' & @UserName & ' "\\server\backup\"' & @UserName)

When the words fail... music speaks.

cjamit

Damn! ;)

Help

ExpandEnvStrings

Changes how literal strings and % symbols are interpreted. By default strings are treated literally, this option allows you to use %environment% variables inside strings, e.g., "The temp directory is: %temp%".

1 = expand environment variables (similar to AutoIt v2)

0 = do not expand environment variables (default)

Without this option the usual way would be: "The temp directory is: " & EnvGet("temp")

Example:

Opt("ExpandEnvStrings", 1)

MsgBox(0, "Temp", "%temp%")

:D