Key presses without loading program

Key presses without loading program

I was wondering how I can make an exe that will input key presses to a program or game without having the exe macro script to load it.

I have a game that I am playing and need to make something that will keep pressing the ENTER key over and over repeatedly until I stop it. Thanks for any help.

Can I do that without loading the program or game with the script exe? I want to have the game playing then click to start the exe script to continue pressing the ENTER key until I stop it.

Thanks again

Welcome to the forums!!

Your question doesn't make much sence to me, I can't see how starting the game with the script would matter at all. To send enter infinitely you could use something like:

HotKeySet("^{BREAK}", "_Quit");So you can exit by pressing CTRL+BREAK

While 1;"While 1" means an infinite loop
    ControlSend("Insert window name here", "", 0, "{ENTER}");For sending 1 enter
    Sleep(10);This is for not taking all CPU
WEnd;Everything between While and WEnd will loop

Func _Quit()
    Exit;Exit script
EndFunc
Edited by AdmiralAlkex

I am not good at all the scripting it would take to open the game and get where I need to be in the game then start with the enter key.

That is why I want it to be able to press the enter without the script loading the game. Whe the game starts I have to get it in place before the pressing of the enter key take place.

It is a full screen game

That code didn't work.

I mean when I got the game to the point where the enter key should be pressed and I started the script it didn't act like the enter key was being pressed in the game. I had to manually press it.

Thanks for any help. I have saved that code.