Web Browser Help

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to AutoIt and I read around a bit and imagined my goal won't be too hard. I've been playing around with AutoIt doing different things to get used to the style so I can see that it is fun in a sense. What I'm trying to do is create a parent window which holds a few boxes inside it, each box of its own to different websites for display and browsing & a global refresh button for all. I've tried to use the Search button to find some helpful reads but its sad to say that I keep hitting an Internal 500 error so I've resorted to making my first post; which is kind of embaressing seeing how I wanted to wait for my first error with this project before posting, hahah..

It has been my experience that you can run one instance of IE in a window and have it be stable. If you attempt to do 2 or more windows, you will find it will become unstable. I've tried many times to solve this one, (With LOTS of expert help too!) and this is just too difficult to do. What you would be better off doing is one IE window and each website in a frame. Have a row of buttons on the top that refreshes each frame. In the examples for IE.au3, you will see some stuff for frames. This should give you some direction.