Hot new challenge ! Proove u can make it ^^

The mighty challenge sounds like this : How can u make a script multiply himself , to run in multi instance for each new copy then delete itself after 10 minutes . [for quiz details post i'll be around here :P ]

I wonder how many scripters will be able to complete this quiz ?!? Can't say just Good luck !

May the best win !!!

Edited by Amnael

The mighty challenge sounds like this : How can u make a script multiply himself , to run in multi instance for each new copy then delete itself after 10 minutes . [for quiz details post i'll be around here :P ]

I wonder how many scripters will be able to complete this quiz ?!? Can't say just Good luck !

May the best win !!!

I don't see the point.

When the words fail... music speaks.

I believe this person is trying to get us to code a self-replicating script for them so they can use it in a virus application. Mod/Admin please delete this thread.

It's more like a math problem than a script , just want to see if some1 can really make it . I've been struggling a lot for nothing. Is the script version of an olympic pascal problem

My point remains valid. Anyone could look at this thread and if someone actually did post code for that they could use it for some very malicious intent. Please kindly either delete your posts and/or stop trying to have others prove they can do it for you.