can I do like this program by autoit

can I make like this program by autoit?

when I click registration page it open site

then I press fill out forms it write random text in the forms

then save the username and password in text file

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2TQgCJL9tc

I think I saw a script on forum to do that. Search to find it.

EDIT: Here is the script

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.

From bux.to Terms of Service:

3.1 You may only have one account. Do not attempt to create more than one account or all of your accounts will be terminated. You should never need another account. Accounts are not transferable. If you have forgotten your user information, all you need to do is request for it to be e-mailed to you.

5.2 Auto-Click/Software. If you are offering or found to be promoting or using any unauthorised third party software or services used to "auto-click", "auto-surf", "ad-alert", or circumvent or defraud Bux.to your account will be terminated without notice. Deletion of your account due to any of these violations results in forfeiture of all account balances. Please note that we reserve the right to take legal action for such violations.

From bux.to Terms of Service:

That's a risk i'm willing to take!

;)

Edit:

Please note that we reserve the right to take legal action for such violations.

Never mind.

Edited by BackStabbed

tolle indicium

You will find that 99.999999999999% of websites like bux.to will have in their TOS something like I posted above to stop people from stealing money from them ;)

But you do realize, they make more money off those clicks you give them...

You're only making a fraction of what they are actually makign form those clicks...

So really, you're both evening out using this, but that's just my take on it.

tolle indicium

That still doesn't make it right :D

You're only making a fraction of what they are actually makign form those clicks...

It's called profit ;)

So it's OK if I make an awesome plan to rob a bank and only steal the amount they have taken from me in fees over the years? Edited by LongBowNZ

Now that's a slipperly slope.

The assumption that "Most people" are not like yourself and using some type of auto-click program in and of itself is flawed. Most people, if they can find a way to get something for nothing will do so.

And when companies realize that most of the money they are paying for ad clicks come from bots, they will stop spending money on ads for that site, causing the site to not get revenue.

Which in turn leads to fewer sites that will give things away for "free", or in the case of bux.to pay people to view ads, because they can be sponsored by ad click revenue.

My $0.02

Kerros===============================================================How to learn scripting: Figure out enough to be dangerous, then ask for assistance.

I don't call ripping people off profit! it's stealing!

It's like stealing back what the kid stole from you!

Why don't they put somethign up on thier site like (we are actually making 5$ a click while you guys get 5 cents)

I'm sure people wouldn't use the site then, but because of greed/stupidity people still use it -.-

An internet china, I calls it!

Still, even if they do find out you're using bots, all you're doing is making them profits faster, along with yourself.

Edit: I suppose if you wanted to make 5 cents a click you would use it....

soooo, never mind.

I wanted to see if I could defend this side of it. ;)

Edited by BackStabbed

tolle indicium

i really wanna thank you guys

but i wanna another help this error showed to me when I compiled the script

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Documents and Settings\...\Desktop\New AutoIt v3 Script.au3"

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\New AutoIt v3 Script.au3 (10) : ==> Error in expression.:

$Form1 = GUICreate("Bux.to Autobrowser", 728, 429, (@DesktopWidth - 640) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOR(^))

$Form1 = GUICreate("Bux.to Autobrowser", 728, 429, (@DesktopWidth - 640) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOR(^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 0.424

any Suggestions??