MessageBox Wizard

Radsam

Hi,

I just finished an application that will assist A3 developers create Message Boxes faster and easier.

Feel free to try it out and let me know how you like it. Perhaps it could be added to the Tools in SciTE...

PS, I only now realize that this idea was already done, my appologies for dupplicate work.

Radsam

Hi,

I just finished an application that will assist A3 developers create Message Boxes faster and easier. 

Feel free to try it out and let me know how you like it. Perhaps it could be added to the Tools in SciTE...

PS, I only now realize that this idea was already done, my appologies for dupplicate work.

Radsam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

understanding how you can master the Gui function is a good exercise.

Remember Kid always reproduce our mistakes to learn. :lmao:

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Radsam

Sorry for resurrecting this old post but I'm very interested in this script, if there was still a script attached. I make a lot of message boxes and am still very shaky with any but the very basic type. I found no way to dl the example file mentioned. Is it not there because the message is rather old? Thx. :)

• Developers

Sorry for resurrecting this old post but I'm very interested in this script, if there was still a script attached. I make a lot of message boxes and am still very shaky with any but the very basic type. I found no way to dl the example file mentioned. Is it not there because the message is rather old? Thx. :)

Have you looked at CodeWizard that is included in the Full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and written by by Giuseppe Criaco and Gary Frost?

:P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Have you looked at CodeWizard that is included in the Full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and written by by Giuseppe Criaco and Gary Frost?

I saw it mentioned in the threads, of course, re the messagebox wizard, but when I press Alt+W on my SciTE, nothing happens.

I guess I'll have to dl it again or something. Or rather than install again, is there something I can dl and attach somewhere to give me that Alt+W functionality?

Thanks. :P

• Developers

I saw it mentioned in the threads, of course, re the messagebox wizard, but when I press Alt+W on my SciTE, nothing happens.

I guess I'll have to dl it again or something. Or rather than install again, is there something I can dl and attach somewhere to give me that Alt+W functionality?

Thanks. :)

No need to download it as it is part of the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer.

Does it show up under the tools menu ?

Do you have a file open with a ".AU3" extension ?

:P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

No need to download it as it is part of the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer.

Does it show up under the tools menu ?

Do you have a file open with a ".AU3" extension ?

I see what you mean! No, nothing under the Tools menu and nothing happened when I pressed Alt+W, but when I just now opened up an AU3 file, there were a ton of things that suddenly appeared under Tools. Unbelievably cool! And I now have the CodeWizard open.

Wow, the AI help file should definitely list this as a resource that comes up whenever users search for message box! I'd never heard of this till now ... no matter how little this helps, which I'm sure won't be the case, it will still save me a ton of aggravation in future.

Glad I finally stumbled upon this. Wow, did up a working message box in no time!

Thanks! :P