Need Help W/ FileRead and FileReadLine

Fr3shY

Hey.

I just got into scripting with Au3, but after making my first real application today, I think I'm ready to move on. I want to create a mass great creator program..

I'm going to be creating a bunch of mass work bots such as:

Gmail/Yahoo Creator

Mininova Uploader

At the moment, I'm working those 2, the Gmail account creator and mininova uploader.

The prize is really with the mininova uploader. It would get the values + information from a text file. I'm pretty sure I need to use the FileReadLine command. I'm not sure how to implement into into a Mininova Upload AND Gmail account creator.

SO I can have different usernames for eaach account, and then use the Send command to input it. I'm sure that can be done with a variable tho.

Btw, for the mininova uploader, this is what needs to be filled out. www.mininova.org/upload. Using a text document in a certain format, I could input the location of the .torrent file, name, category, and description.. and of course i'd enter the captcha manually. I just need to figure out how to implement this into a script. Also, I looked into the documentation for "FileReadLine" and it looks like I can enter a line number to read from. Using a variable, I could use the send command. But now I need to figure out how to Read + Send multiple lines as I need the torrent location, category, name, and descriptions which would take up a few lines.

Some insight would be VERY helpful.

Anyways, I really need help on both, and once I complete them I'll be releasing it on here for sure.. and my main project is the Mininova Uploader.

Thanks.

Fr3shY

Edited by Fr3shY

Have a look at IniRead - it's better to use an ini file for this job. Create ini entries: username, password, torrent ... etc and use IniRead to read their values.

Hey. this sounds good to me. Now all I have figure out is how to input multiple values for the torrents names descriptions ect. can you help me out with this?

Thanks.

Fr3shY

Have a look at IniRead - it's better to use an ini file for this job. Create ini entries: username, password, torrent ... etc and use IniRead to read their values.

Hey. this sounds good to me. Now all I have figure out is how to input multiple values for the torrents names descriptions ect. can you help me out with this?

Thanks.

Fr3shY