Web page generator

Eigensheep

I started this in version 3.2.10.0 and now can't get it to work in the current version (thats why there's the .exe). I have included the source code anyway.

This program allows the user to create web pages using formating and sizing supported by the PSP system. I started this project because, well there wasn't one.

Features:

Possibility for adding you own custom elements quickly and easily (instructions included ["FileInstall" - run the program first])!!!

HTML Code edit

Click and Drag Edit

Save - copies over all needed files to a /files directory as well!!

Undo

Please tell me what you think / test it - it's my first big project!!!!!!

Edited by eThirteen

@gesller

I am running 3.2.10.0 - as it says in almost every file included. The reason for this, and not 3.2.12.x is that running the current version causes the dll to not function at all and the program to create a not responding error every time it is run (and this is with a modified version). The link you have provided did not work on my computer when I updated, and I have added many new features to the program since then.

Throw in a sleep() or two, it's hogging 50% or more of my CPU ;)

Neat, otherwise. Maybe add a toolbar a'la dreamweaver with draggable objects (divs, images, tables, buttons, javascript objects.)

@gesller

I am running 3.2.10.0 - as it says in almost every file included. The reason for this, and not 3.2.12.x is that running the current version causes the dll to not function at all and the program to create a not responding error every time it is run (and this is with a modified version). The link you have provided did not work on my computer when I updated, and I have added many new features to the program since then.

Sorry, I had updated it to work on 3.2.12.1 so that is why it wouldn't work for you.. No worries, was just trying to help...

Throw in a sleep() or two

Have done. Let me know if it helps.

Maybe add a toolbar a'la dreamweaver with draggable objects (divs, images, tables, buttons, javascript objects.)

Could you expand on that? Do you mean so you drag the object from the toolbar to the screen? I'm not really sure how to do that, but it would make things easier, so i'll try.

No worries, was just trying to help...

Thanks. I think I understand now...

You'd have to build a toolbar, and make one of the viewpanels a drop target. You'd also have to render the object in the appropriate location (reading the x/y coords of the drop, then calculating where the code is to be generated.)

Drag and drop is relatively simple, but getting the appropriate location might be a PITA.