Is this GUI Style Possible?

nuki

Hey guys,

some of you may know the game counterstrike... however its possible to create skins for the ingame gui of counterstrike and i want to build a skin creator program. i had the idea of rebuilding the ingame gui of cs like it is ingame and even with some functions (like switching the tabs and pressing some buttons to see how the style looks pressed (even if nothing happens)). im wondering if its somehow possible to rebuild this ingame gui 1:1 because i had alot of problems when i tried it.... it would be cool cuz these rebuild gui could be a preview to how it would look ingame.

for people who dont know how it looks like:

Posted Image

it will be necessary to change the color of the borders around the gui and of every singe color there, the selection in the server browser list, the little arrows of the scrollbar etc etc, everything should be changeable

and my second question is: is it possible to read the size (resolution) out of a bmp / jpg file (for example 800x600) and further, is it possible to convert jpg/bmp to .tga format, and split a 800x600 pixel picture to 32x32 parts? i know there are programs like this for counterstrike wallpapers (ingame wallpapers) but if its possible i'd like to have an all in one program wich can do skins and backgrounds.

thanks for reading

(btw i did a selfmade color browser working like in paint already ;) fully functional:

Posted Image

Edited by nuki

• 3 years later...

(btw i did a selfmade color browser working like in paint already :oops: fully functional:

Could you post this nagegador color for us?

• Developers

Could you post this nagegador color for us?

Could you stop resurrecting OLD threads without any reason?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

So you think best to create another topic instead of posting the same into one that already exists?

• Developers

You replied to 3 topics that are mostly dead and the OP of this thread hasn't been online since Oct 2010.

So you really think your post will get any replies?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)