How to set WinWaitActive to wait for end of the progress bar?

h711

Hi, I try to automate an installer. On one page, the installer will try to detect network devices. While in the progress of detection, a progress bar is rolling. If all devices are detected, the progress bar will show "Finished".

I try to let the script wait until the progress bar show "Finished" by : WinWaitActive("Installation Wizard", "Finished")

The problem is that the automation paused at that point, even after the progress bar shows "Finished".

Any idea how to get this right?

Title: Installation Wizard

Class: #32770

Control

Class: KX-PROCESSBAR

Instance: 1

ClassnameNN: KX_PROCESSBAR1

Advanced(Class): [CLASS:KX_PROCESSBAR;INSTANCE:1]

Welcome to the forums.

GuiCtrlRead can be used to get the percentage of a standard Progress Bar. (msctls_progress32)

However, the Control used by your installer is different class.

See what it's able to read... You may need to use another indicator of completion.

For example, the text on a "Next" button may change to "Finish", or the "Next" button is hidden and the "Finish" button is made visible.

Good luck!

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

Thanks! Is there a way that I can keep checking if that button is enabled or not? This "Refresh" button is first disabled during the search, then enabled after the search is over. So what is the best way that I can let the program pause the program while the button is disabled, and resume the automation when the button is enabled?

Thanks for the help!