Treeview help!

I need treeview help!

How would i make a text box like the size of the area where u type ur topic title and make it so whatever the person types there it makes a category of that?

Like,

Name Of Category Are you sure?

( Text Box Here ) (OK Button)

Name Of Sub-Title Are you sure?

Thats like exactly what i want and also if you could help me make a code so you can move the sub titles up or down please do so!

I need treeview help!

How would i make a text box like the size of the area where u type ur topic title and make it so whatever the person types there it makes a category of that?

Like,

Thats like exactly what i want and also if you could help me make a code so you can move the sub titles up or down please do so!

We're not here to write scripts for you. Please post what you tried and we'll see if we can help YOU write it.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I need treeview help!

Like,

Almost everyone here is willing to HELP make code, but if you want someone to make code for you, it might be best to go to www.rentacoder.com and pay someone for their work.

Now if you want help as your initial post states, show us what you have tried, and we can point you in the right direction.

Kerros===============================================================How to learn scripting: Figure out enough to be dangerous, then ask for assistance.

Start by taking a look in the Help file, using the examples on creating a treeview there,

It also looks like your wanting to use inputboxes as your topic titles and such...

Start there and post some code... I'm sure that someone will be willing to help once we have something to work with.

Kerros===============================================================How to learn scripting: Figure out enough to be dangerous, then ask for assistance.

I dont even know how to start out on it.

Getting YOU started on it is exactly what we want:

Download and install the latest version of AutoIt (currently 3.2.12.1), and also the latest version of SciTE4AutoIt3.

Do the tutorials in the help file that comes with AutoIt (AutoIt3.chm).

Run the example scripts for GuiCreate(), GuiCtrlCreateEdit(), GuiCtrlCreateTreeView() and GuiCtrlCreateTreeViewItem() yourself in SciTE to see how they work.

After doing all that, then start coding your script.

Along the way, post what you've got and ask more detailed questions as they arise.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

i have! ive coded au3 before

OK, so you've already coded the basic GUI, with input boxes, labels, "ADD" buttons, and a TreeView control.

When you click one of those "ADD" buttons, what does it do? Post that code you have so far if you need more help with it.

;)