Perhaps I'm missing something here?

GregThompson

$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW

Creates a tool window; that is, a window intended to be used as a floating toolbar. A tool window has a title bar that is shorter than a normal title bar, and the window title is drawn using a smaller font. A tool window does not appear in the taskbar or in the dialog box that appears when the user presses ALT+TAB. If a tool window has a system menu, its icon is not displayed on the title bar.

$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW

Creates a tool window; that is, a window intended to be used as a floating toolbar. A tool window has a title bar that is shorter than a normal title bar, and the window title is drawn using a smaller font. A tool window does not appear in the taskbar or in the dialog box that appears when the user presses ALT+TAB. If a tool window has a system menu, its icon is not displayed on the title bar.

Doesn't work, don't ask me why but it doesn't...

GUICreate("DSM Box Info: seclpcadsm01",200,100,-1,-1, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)

Doesn't work, don't ask me why but it doesn't...

GUICreate("DSM Box Info: seclpcadsm01",200,100,-1,-1, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)

Check the helpfile again, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW is exStyle, not Style. They are not exchangeable.

Check the helpfile again, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW is exStyle, not Style. They are not exchangeable.

Thanks Admiral, that worked, I feel silly, I mean the simple fact that it says EX in it.. duh... one last question, I'm attempting to add an Icon for the GUI, however because I'm doing $WS_MINIMIZEBOX to get rid of the minimize/restore/max buttons the icon also goes. Is there a way to add an icon that is JUST an icon, without the clickable context menu that normally would appear?

Thanks Admiral, that worked, I feel silly, I mean the simple fact that it says EX in it.. duh... one last question, I'm attempting to add an Icon for the GUI, however because I'm doing $WS_MINIMIZEBOX to get rid of the minimize/restore/max buttons the icon also goes. Is there a way to add an icon that is JUST an icon, without the clickable context menu that normally would appear?

Nothing huh?