My script keeps getting deobfuscated

Apparently some chump by the name of <snipped by SmOke_N> has a decompiler and i can never fully secure my script! I downloaded his file and no matter what i do, i still have a somewhat readable script after his program deobfuscates it. Does anyone have any suggestions to make my script a little more safe?

Edited by SmOke_N
Provide a name, provide a source for other "chumps" to find out how to do it.

scripts can not be deobfuscated, let me know if you have any proof.

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

• Moderators

scripts can not be deobfuscated, let me know if you have any proof.

Please don't state facts on things you don't know to be fact. I'll be "the proof" and state they can be.

@Phatzilla - use the search feature next time before posting. This topic is brought up often, and closed just as often, due to plenty of information on the issue in the forum already.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.