source code for autoIt3?

ennis

can anyone point me to this? I may be missing smthng...but previous versions of the main page of the site mentioned that AutoIt is open source..these words have been removed now in the description. Is it no longer the case? If someone can fill me in a tad bit..

thnx,

ennis

as of now, the source is no more, jon and the other dev's are still deciding on making it open source or not because apperantly there has been some "leeching" aka stealing code and putting it into ur program... i wouldnt make it open source though :/ because its so beutiful :lmao: lol

FootbaG

hmm.. what about coming to an agreement with specific companies or people by using the same open licencing scheme or like it. The signer would abide by the licence as before but its a bit more controlled this way. I would like to use AutoIt for my company however the code of the program must be available to maintain a secure environment. I'm sure something can be worked out. Of course the more formal the agreement needs to be the longer and somewhat more complicated it will take... I'm not sure whos best to talk to about this...but if you know ..point me in the right direction..thnx bud

ennis