Is it possible to use Windows or Control functions when running remotely?

Is it possible to use functions like WinExists, WinWaitActive, and ControlClick when executing the script itself from remote?

I have a deployment server that has the script and installer I'm trying to run. I will execute the script via WMI or pstools from another machine. When you do that, the process doesn't run in an interactive session. Is it still possible to use Window and Control functions? If not, any suggestions on how to use such functions in a script from a remote computer, or even from a Windows Service on the local computer?

I need to automate a installshield installer without having a user be logged in to initiate it. This will be initiated preferably remotely using pstools or WMI, or possibly locally, but would have to be commands initiated by a Windows Service.

I seem to be at an impass on being able to use AutoIt if I can't do this outside of a user initiating the script.

I too have encountered this sort of issue. I haven't taken the time to look into it more deeply, but I need a script to automatically dismiss a crash dialog on a remote server. The server is only accessed via Remote Desktop, so of course, if no one is logged in the desktop is locked...