Delete

Mattraks

Whatever that script is its terrible and has nothing to do with what I was intending

ROFL is terrible? :) He was just trying to help you. That is a very viable way to have something not be changed. Just have the script re-write the picture everytime it boots up.

Having it hard coded in the file is kinda bad to me

It just doesn't seem professional to have it right where to user can take it.

Is it just me or did you just essentially say "I don't want it located out of the script, but I don't want it located in the script"?

The hash checking solution can work for what you are after, as well as the 'Include file in your EXE' script, as well as FileInstall().

Whatever that script is its terrible and has nothing to do with what I was intending

I want to add on a side note that I think the script from Szhlopp is far from "terrible"...

If this is how you treat people that are going to try to help you then I am not going to join in on helping you, and encourage others to do the same!

EDIT:

If we are critiquing peoples scripts and scripting abilities, I would like to point out that you should have been able to make AT LEAST three variations on this script (all of which, working) to accomplish your task from the help that has been provided.

Edited by danwilli