cybercafe internet billing calculator

cday

I have zero knowledge about AutoIt. I want to build a simple internet billing calculator.

The following information should be there in the program ...

1) Internet Charge for 30 minutes = Rs. 10

2) Internet Charge for 60 minutes = Rs. 20

3) Minimum Internet Charge = Rs. 10

I have 6 machines ...... so

It should have 6 boxes with login and logout time with a total amount box

Can it be added to a ms access database file to store the daily entries with date

I've posted this on many forums but no answers as yet

I have zero knowledge about AutoIt. I want to build a simple internet billing calculator.

The following information should be there in the program ...

1) Internet Charge for 30 minutes = Rs. 10

2) Internet Charge for 60 minutes = Rs. 20

3) Minimum Internet Charge = Rs. 10

I have 6 machines ...... so

It should have 6 boxes with login and logout time with a total amount box

Can it be added to a ms access database file to store the daily entries with date

I've posted this on many forums but no answers as yet

if you want someone to write a program for you, then you gonna have to pay. otherwise, read some tutorials

I would approach it by determining what functionality you are trying to achieve. Then ask for specific help on those tasks. Sounds like you are looking for a way to auto login and auto logout? That's prob a good start.

Spoiler

Things I've Made: Always On Top Tool ◊ AU History ◊ Deck of Cards ◊ HideIt ◊ ICU ◊ Icon Freezer ◊ Ipod Ejector ◊ Junos Configuration Explorer ◊ Link Downloader ◊ MD5 Folder Enumerator ◊ PassGen ◊ Ping Tool ◊ Quick NIC ◊ Read OCR ◊ RemoteIT ◊ SchTasksGui ◊ SpyCam ◊ System Scan Report Tool ◊ System UpTime ◊ Transparency Machine ◊ VMWare ESX Builder
Misc Code Snippets: ADODB Example ◊ CheckHover ◊ Detect SafeMode ◊ DynEnumArray ◊ GetNetStatData ◊ HashArray ◊ IsBetweenDates ◊ Local Admins ◊ Make Choice ◊ Recursive File List ◊ Remove Sizebox Style ◊ Retrieve PNPDeviceID ◊ Retreive SysListView32 Contents ◊ Set IE Homepage ◊ Tickle Expired Password ◊ Transpose Array
Projects: Drive Space Usage GUI ◊ LEDkIT ◊ Plasma_kIt ◊ Scan Engine Builder ◊ SpeeDBurner ◊ SubnetCalc
Cool Stuff: AutoItObject UDF â—Š Extract Icon From Proc â—Š GuiCtrlFontRotate â—Š Hex Edit Funcs â—Š Run binary â—Š Service_UDF

Thanks a lot sir for the response. I just want to make a program that takes numerical input as login time and logout time and then when I press calculate or whatever other button, it will show up the total amount (as according to conditions set while coding). The program show also create and add the daily reports in a Ms Excel Sheet, which would be later used to calculate the total monthly sales.

Can u just give the basics as where or how to start?

Thanks a lot sir for the response. I just want to make a program that takes numerical input as login time and logout time and then when I press calculate or whatever other button, it will show up the total amount (as according to conditions set while coding). The program show also create and add the daily reports in a Ms Excel Sheet, which would be later used to calculate the total monthly sales.

You have a long way to go, I hope you have coded in anything before autoit, or this is a difficult first task to jump on.

You have to factor in, people could just end the process, if you save to a file peopel would crack it (if encrypted).

If it's in the registry, even spybot would tell yo uwhere it is writing to, etc..

many variables to look at.

tolle indicium

why dont you just code it in vb6? It would be much easier to make that kind of program in vb6. Just an advise, hehe!

"Failure is the key to success. So try and try until you succeed!"

why dont you just code it in vb6? It would be much easier to make that kind of program in vb6. Just an advise, hehe!

I find it funny that he's asking an "AutoIt" question, and you're telling him to use VB6...

Honestly, how much easier could coding get besides HTML?

Edited by BackStabbed

tolle indicium