Posted Image

StartUp Items Tab :-

1 - Show What Application That Startup With Windows

Posted Image

Please Download And Leave Comment

Edited by daywalkereg

1 £0\\/3 |-|3® $0 |\\/|µ(|-|

• Moderators

Delete and warning. You could almost set up a moderator bot to handle thoughtless topics like this.

You saw that huh...

... Topic unlocked.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

@Dampe

Wow way to basically steal someones code...

In my opinion you should ask once if they are going to release the code acording to the rules and if they say no and you don't trust them DON'T run the exe and DON'T decompile its the coders right to give you the code or not to its their property and not yours.

@daywalkereg

Okay looks pretty good but you should at least make it not show its own window/process.

[edit]

I didn't see that you did it cause of it being a locked topic but you could have read and found out why it was locked it was stupid to decompile it.

Edited by MerkurAlex

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

it's really a great work of you, but it fails to kill A process named winlogon.exe (i know it's a system's critical process) the process winlogon.exe was running from C:\ not from @SystemDir. i hope you will fix it because i even can't see it.

i think you should also ad a new tab or replace the tab with Running Services Information which will make it best Task Manager.

Also Adding a list of Windows Startup Programs will be great because user will be able to remove any newly added startup programs or if he needs to add a new program. i know you have added startup list tab but it gets only a few enteries, there are many other places in registry where from programs can run and also Don't forget about StartUp Folder.

the suggestion is to add the RAM Usage information with every process name.

Let me Know by PM if you Replied here...

Thanks!

Edited by ChromeFan
Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

• Moderators

Good job, but you have posted only the executable file, but you should upload the source code too...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65889

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

hey! i got another suggestion for your TaskManager to make it better.

Add followings at the end of process list like origional process shows.

Total Processes:

CPU Usage:

Commit Charge:

Total Ram / Free RAM:

i hope you will update it with these features and will become first Person who created best Task Manager using AutoIt.

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

hey! i got another suggestion for your TaskManager to make it better.

Add followings at the end of process list like origional process shows.

Total Processes:

CPU Usage:

Commit Charge:

Total Ram / Free RAM:

i hope you will update it with these features and will become first Person who created best Task Manager using AutoIt.

hey! thanks, your task manger is very good and i liked it very much.

check this link http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46388

i think you should also add some of the features like in the link.

Some More useful suggestions

0- Change The Whole Gui with some Good Graphics and it's Size (Size is big)

1- Full Propeties of File with Full Path

2- Window name of the Process

3- Process Priority Tab

4- User name (Where from the process is running)

5- Open Application or Service Folder

6- Delete the Executeable of running Process

7- Search the Google for selected Process

8- Make it a best TaskManager of this world!

i know it's too much hard work, but you have to do it to make it better.

hey! thanks, your task manger is very good and i liked it very much.

check this link http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46388

i think you should also add some of the features like in the link.

Some More useful suggestions...

0- Change The Whole Gui with some Good Graphics and it's Size (Size is big)

1- Full Propeties of File with Full Path

2- Window name of the Process

3- Process Priority Tab

4- User name (Where from the process is running)

5- Open Application or Service Folder

6- Delete the Executeable of running Process

7- Search the Google for selected Process

8- Make it a best TaskManager of this world!

i know it's too much hard work, but you have to do it to make it better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
  • Moderators

Letraindusoir,

See my comments here:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area